Category : Spa In The News
The safety of our guests and staff is not only essential to our success but is our responsibility to the community. Here are some tangible ways we have ramped up our efforts to ensure guest and employee safety:
- Service providers will wear masks, gloves and face shields for the entire duration of your appointment
- Our front desk staff will welcome you upon arrival and help you navigate new check in procedures—PLEASE CALL US AT 410-931-1130 FOR INSTRUCTIONS
- Every client will have to fill out our COVID-19 Declaration Form and have their temperature checked before any service begins
- We will be requiring all employees’ have their temperatures checked before the beginning of their shifts
- Temporary closure of all communal spaces such as waiting room, lounge areas and break rooms
- No cash payments transactions. All payments will be collected via credit, debit or gift card
- To limit cross contamination, we are temporarily not processing gratuities for your Service Provider. Please bring cash with you and directly handle gratuity transactions with your Service Provider or Venmo gratuity transactions would be suggested.
- Disinfected all surfaces and implements
- Laundered and sanitized all capes, towels and linens
- Removed all non-essential porous items and surfaces
- Required certification program of ALL employees on infection control and hand-washing through Barbicide
To keep our guests and employees safe, we will ask you to:
- Wear a mask at all times of your appointment, please bring masks that loop around the ears so that we may be able to perform Hair services adequately
- Refrain from visiting the spa if you or a household member have a fever, COVID-19 symptoms or any other communicable illness
- Refrain from visiting the spa if you are under an isolation or quarantine directive
- Respect and participate in the Spa’s sanitation and hygiene standards and processes posted within the building and shared by employees
- Wash hands prior to beginning each service
- We are asking you to refrain from bringing personal items into the Salon—only masks, cell phones, keys & wallets are permitted
- We kindly ask you to come alone to your appointment—do not bring children, family members or friends
CAUSE+MEDIC CBD Massage Services now at all 3 Salon by Debbie locations!
CBD massages using CAUSE+MEDIC’s high quality oils, lotions and body butters rejuvenate, relieve and
restore the body using the powerful anti-inflammatory properties of industrial grade hemp. CAUSE+MEDIC pairs their CBD with other pure botanicals in a 100% water soluble patented blend that penetrates to the source of pain faster than any other CBD product on the market. Enhance relaxation and alleviate inflammation, pain and tension with one of our NEW CBD massage services. Available in 30 through 90 minute sessions. When your treatment has ended, be sure to ask about the CAUSE+MEDIC home care products that are best for you!
Cruelty Free. Consciously Selected. Responsibly Sourced.
A transformation worth the wait – that’s what we see at the REOPENED Spa on The Avenue! From a chic, modern aesthetic, to fabulous Contiuum pedicure chairs, and every thoughtful update in between, this renovated space is one we feel confident reflects the Salon by Debbie Spas philosophy of making beauty and wellness accessible and enjoyable for all. Our devoted staff are thrilled to be back “home” and look forward to welcoming you too. Read about some of our renovation highlights below and come in to experience them for yourself!
New open flow concept
New front desk
New refreshment bar
New flooring & furniture
New styling stations
New Styling chairs
New shampoo bar
Expanded hair color processing seating
Contiuum pedicure chairs
New flooring and lighting
Halotherapy Suite – coming soon
New restroom and locker room
Baltimore Style Magazine has featured our new dEp Eye Patch Technology! Delivering highly potent Liquid Gold Vitamin C+ infusing serum into the skin surrounding the eyes, this treatment offers the latest in non-surgical wrinkle reduction. But don’t take our word for it! Read the full article here.
Salon by Debbie Spas have ranked 9th on the Baltimore Business Journal’s 2017 Women-Owned Businesses List. The recently released list was ranked by local employees and contains information such as number of employees and revenue. With a total of 50 business on the list, Salon by Debbie Spas are in the top 18th percentile!
Salon by Debbie Spas rank 7th on the Baltimore Business Journal’s 2016 Women-Owned Businesses List. The list, which was released on September 16, was ranked by local employees. The list contains information such as number of employees and revenue. With a total of 50 business on the list, Salon by Debbie Spas are in the top 14th percentile!
Due to the impending weather, all Salon by Debbie Spa locations will be closed Saturday, 1/23 and Sunday, 1/24. We ask that if you have appointments for these days that you call to reschedule. Weather permitting, we will re-open Monday at 9am. Everyone stay safe!
Look for us in the January 2016 “Top Salons” issue of Baltimore Magazine!
Congratulations to our owner, Debbie Nazelrod, who received a SmartCEO Magazine Circle of Excellence award last night!
Our beauty experts recently appeared on Fox45’s morning show to demonstrate how to celebrate your Ravens pride with your hair, makeup and more! Watch the segment online here: