Category : Uncategorized
During the month of September, enjoy double the savings with our Buy One Get One 30% off Moroccan Oil and 20% savings on all CBD products (Cause+Medic & Fresh Bombs). Retail savings are available in-store only and while supplies last. Curbside pick-up available to customers who call ahead.
During the month of August, stop in Spa on The Avenue to stock up on your skin care favorites! Buy any two Dermalogica, AVEDA, or Eminence Organics skin care products and get the third 50% off. Cannot be combined with other offers. In-store only. While supplies last.
Spa on The Avenue has resumed normal services. Available services will exclude makeup applications. Blow dries may be limited depending upon stylist. We are limited to a 50% capacity within our building.
Spa on The Avenue understands your concerns, so we have outdone ourselves in preparing our business for you! Our team has been hard at work to raise the bar of hygiene and sanitation, as well as considering every step of the treatment processes to ensure we meet your needs in a focused and safe manner that is in accordance with government guidelines.
The safety of our guests and staff is not only essential to our success but is our responsibility to the community. Here are some tangible ways we have ramped up our efforts to ensure guest and employee safety:
- Service providers will face coverings for the entire duration of your appointment
- Our front desk staff will welcome you upon arrival and help you navigate new check in procedures—PLEASE CALL US AT 410-931-1130 FOR INSTRUCTIONS
- Every client will have to fill out our COVID-19 Declaration Form and have their temperature checked before any service begins
- We will be requiring all employees’ have their temperatures checked before the beginning of their shifts
- Temporary closure of all communal spaces such as waiting room, lounge areas and break rooms
- Payments will be collected via credit, debit or gift card
- To limit cross contamination, we are strongly encouraging Venmo gratuity transactions, but can charge tips to credit card
- Disinfected all surfaces and implements
- Laundered and sanitized all capes, towels and linens
- Removed all non-essential porous items and surfaces
- Required certification program of ALL employees on infection control and hand-washing through Barbicide
To keep our guests and employees safe, we will ask you to:
- Wear a mask at all times of your appointment, please bring masks that loop around the ears so that we may be able to perform Hair services adequately
- If removal of mask is necessary to perform your service, we ask that you refrain from conversation
- Refrain from visiting the spa if you or a household member have a fever, COVID-19 symptoms or any other communicable illness
- Refrain from visiting the spa if you are under an isolation or quarantine directive
- Respect and participate in the Spa’s sanitation and hygiene standards and processes posted within the building and shared by employees
- Wash hands prior to beginning each service
- We are asking you limit the amount of personal items brought into the Salon— only masks, cell phones, keys & wallets are encouraged
- We kindly ask you to come alone to your appointment—do not bring children, family members or friends
We are thrilled to welcome back our guests and staff! Please know that we are taking every precaution necessary to keep everyone who enters our buildings safe and healthy. Feel free to ask us at any time about all that we’re doing to provide a safe environment.
On Wednesday, May 13th, Governor Hogan announced a phased reopening to begin at 5 PM on 5/15/20. We are just as excited and anxious to reopen our doors as you, and we too are just learning of the news! To our clients, please keep in mind this new legislation is just regarding hair appointments and we are limited to a 10 person capacity, including employees. While we would like to welcome everyone back with open arms, we must and will insist upon every sanitation compliance necessary to keep our staff and clientele healthy.
To implement all of these regulations would not be realistic by this Friday, May 15th. We need to confirm all individual County regulations. We also need time to accommodate any previously cancelled appointments and new scheduling requirements from the wake of COVID-19. Those appointments take priority and then we will be able to make new appointments.
Please continue to be patient with us as we quickly make plans to implement a safe and healthy environment that you all expect from A Salon by Debbie Spas. We look forward to seeing you VERY soon!
This Saturday, May 9th, we will be doing curb-side pickup from 1-6pm to process gift certificates and beauty products!
How this works… Call us 📞 with your order (410-931-1130) and we will process your payment via phone (credit cards only). Once the payment is processed, we will ask for a description of your vehicle and bring your purchase out to you.
Spa on The Avenue is here to make Mother’s Day beautiful no matter what! Pamper her at home with professional products *shipped direct from the store or treat her to a future trip to the spa with a gift card in any amount.
*You can order products and have them shipped by e-mailing Amanda at email@example.com
Please mention your service provider so they may receive commission. Shipping charges may apply.
Purchase gift cards here.
Due to recent restrictions implemented by the state of Maryland, Spa on The Avenue is closed until further notice. We are excited to welcome back our wonderful clients when non-essential businesses can reopen. During this time, we are happy to extend 20% off online gift card purchases with the code TAKECARE20!
Four times the BOGO equals four times the savings! During the month of March, purchase any Nioxin, Wella, Sebastian, or Dermalogica product and receive 30% off the second one. These special savings are available in-store only and while supplies last.
Exclusively at Spa on The Avenue! Book a Lash Lift & Tint and receive a complimentary Eyebrow Wax. This special offer is available only during the month of February at our Avenue location. Book now!
The month may be short, but this sale is big! Stop by Spa on The Avenue during the month of February to stock up on Dermalogica, Goldwell, and KMS. Buy One, Get One 30% off these favorites in-store, while supplies last.